Was a great time! Many projects, many lessons. On this company I was concept art, game design, illustrator, video maker and UX designer.
One of the best projects that I worked for was Amazon for the Nintendo Wii. The game never was launched, but was a great effort from all the team, Frenchs and Brazilians. On this projects I was the concept art and also I made some studies of colors (color scripts), on this project I worked for 4 moths, here bellow some images that I produced to guide the visual of the game and help the team to visualize the game:
Another project that I loved to participate is Party Planner for Nintendo DS. is a hard platform to developer, everything is very small and limited, the color are counted and all the tool are from Nintendo. In this game I was the Game Designer, UX designer, Illustrator and video maker. Bellow the video:
Driver DS help
We created a mini game on Nintendo DS that help the player on the game Driver. In this game I worked as game designer and illustrator.
Deer Hunter Tournament
Deer Hunter is classic game made by Soundlogic for the Atari. The guys made 4 versions of this game, and I worked for the Deer Hunter Tournament as game designer, UX designer, illustrator and video maker.
• Party Planner – Nintendo DS: Game Designer, 2D Artist
• Wedding Design – Nintendo DS: Game Designer, 2D Artist
• Driver: San Francisco – Nintendo Wii/Nintendo DS: Game design, 2D Artist.
• Deer Hunter Tournament – Xbox360 and PC: 2D Artist
• Boggle – Iwin: Art Director, 2D Artist
• Scooby Doo! Who’s Watching Who? -PSP: 3D Artist
• Football Tigers -PC K elloggs: 2D Artist
• And many other projects that won’t saw the sunlight like Amazon for the Nintendo Wii.